Thursday, 7 February 2013
Darvic Black-headed Gulls migration
Every month i get a new recovery of my darvic Black-headed gulls which were ringed in the West Pomerania Province in Poland. This research become more and more interesting. Hope to write a publication about it in nearly future, but right now see these two birds.
Both of gulls were caught in winter time as 2cy.
T24N - north-south migrant
- caught in Stargard (Poland)
- wintering area beetwen Świdnica (Poland), Vienna (Austria), Cracow (Poland)
- breeding ? probably somewhere in the south
T42N - east-west migrant
- caught in Świnoujście (Poland)
- wintering in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- breeding near Riga (Latvia)